Celette is PROUD to Announce the Approval of
3D Electronic Measuring System NAJA 3D.
COMPUTERIZED MEASURING SYSTEM TO DIAGNOSE, REPAIR AND
3D Electronic measuring system is one of the worlds most advanced and user-friendly measuring system in this industry. Celette has been well known for its constant endeavors to provide the best in class collision repair systems and diagnostic equipment to the car manufacturers and to the end user. We not only provide equipments but also offer technical solutions.
– Worlds largest vehicle database.
– Measuring volume 7m long, 2m width, 1m height.
– Measuring head with 5 sensors.
– 4+2m (optional) aluminium bridge.
– Auto detection of measuring probes.
– Carbon fibre arm + probes enhanced measuring accuracy (+) or (-) 0.7mm.
– Option to select layout based on availability of mechanicals.
– Wireless bluetooth between the computer and the sliding head.
– User-friendly software for very easy use.
– No risk of faulty reading with green and red symbols
(green for good and red for faulty).
– High accuracy and reliability upon NF X06044 EUROPE-USA standard.
– Customer measurement, report, can be recorded and printed.
– Calibration check bar included for ISO process.
– The database updates are done whenever the internet is connected.
For Enquiry Write to us at click here